Say What?!?! Yoga is not a combat activity!
Ok, what kind of craziness is this?!?? Actually….Is this some kind of joke? No, in actuality, its deadly serious business.
This is the only accredited course of its kind for Yoga and Martial Arts Schools worldwide!
You can be in for the fight of your life if something goes wrong in your studio or a class where you are teaching and you are not prepared. Since Yoga and Martial Arts can be looked upon probably as the oldest and perhaps ultimate self-defense, isn’t it time to use the science for the ultimate protection?
- Yoga and Martial Arts related injuries are rising at an alarming rate every year.
- As more and more individuals with less than “ideal health” engage in Yoga or Martial Arts practice (let’s face it, who has ideal health?), there will be an alarming increase in cardiac, metabolic, respiratory, neurological, neuromuscular and a host of other emergencies which can take place in the studio or a class, in the person right next to you.
Some issues you may face or experience will be:
- Anaphylactic shock
- Heat shock
- Cardiac arrhythmias
- Cardiac arrest
- Diabetic emergencies
- Seizures, and other neurological emergencies
- Hyperventilation, asthmatic attack
- Respiratory obstruction
- Hypovolemic shock
- Fainting, and a host of other emergencies are a real possibility
When there is a real emergency in your studio or class, would you know what to do???
Calling 9-1-1- is always a good start, but it is rarely enough if the emergency is severe. Often, by the time help arrives it is too late. Your next thought will probably be ” how am I going to deal with this in court?” ” What implication will it have in my life?”
- The internationally renowned medical doctors and health professionals of the University of Natural Medicine and the University of Health and Spiritual Sciences have meticulously designed a course to protect you, your school, your livelihood, and ultimately your future. A small investment of time and resources will help you safeguard your destiny and that of others, and can keep you from having a very bad day!!!
- Guess what? These incidents are not limited to Yoga, martial arts studios or health clubs. You, armed with this knowledge, can make the difference between “Saving the Day” or watching a day marked by tragedy, on a plane, a bus, a restaurant or potentially anywhere else where a sudden catastrophe can take place. Will you be the one looking on helplessly as people are frantically screaming for help, or will you spring to action to alter someone’s destiny.
- This course meets and exceeds the criteria set forth by the Yoga Alliance for Continuing Education and also sets standards for martial arts schools throughout the country.
- In this course we will teach you how to use the time tested and highly effective “Bio-energetic Revival Technique”.
- This course is also the foundational cornerstone of the University of Natural Medicine/University of Health and Spiritual Sciences Doctorate of Integrative medicine/ Doctorate of Medical Yoga Program which is the official yoga program authorized to be used globally and endorsed by World Peace One, the global organization promoting the principles of world peace by the Nobel Peace Prize generations. We have authorized the World Peace One organization to promote and disseminate our program globally as World peace One Yoga.
- Upon completion of this course, you will receive a certification approved and validated by the University of Health and Spiritual Sciences, the University of Natural Medicine and the Yoga Alliance. Said certification meets and/or exceeds the requirements set forth by the Yoga Alliance for continuing education. The student will also receive a Basic Life Support training (BLS) diploma (note: it is required to take and complete both Part 1 and Part 2 of this course in order to receive these certifications). By taking and completing this course, the student will also have credit that will be applicable to the Doctorate of Medical Yoga/Doctorate of Integrative Medicine degree at the University of Health and Spiritual Sciences.
Right now is the time to step into class with an unshakeable sense of confidence and awareness rather than trepidation and worry.
There is the potential of losing your school or studio if you do not recognize or understand how to handle the above situations. This course is simply priceless and you should be here!!!
Take action now!!! Your well being and that of your students is in your hands.
Click on the link below for more information (FAQ) and cost.
Event Registration for the March 1st, 2015 Course