Certified Medical Yoga Practitioner Masters Degree:
The Masters Degree of Medical Yoga™ is a comprehensive program designed to awaken & challenge the limits of the mind, body & the spirit. For the first time ever, all of the vital components of natural, complementary, integrative, and spiritual medicine have been brought together in a unique system designed to integrate the vast array of healing arts and create unity within the global community. This program requires determination, commitment and diligence. Are you prepared to make this commitment in order to become a leader in the world of global healing? Good, then let’s proceed!
Applying for admissions into the U.H.S.S Certified Medical Yoga degree is three simple steps.
1. First start by taking the 3 minute applicant survey below.
2. Next, a faculty member will contact you shortly via email with a formal application for admission. You will submit the formal application back to the U.H.S.S with a non-refundable check for processing and evaluation of $100.00. That form is found here. Preadmission Requirements W-LOGO 7-30-09 LB Edit1 Upon successfully meeting the initial criteria you will be guided to step three.
3. A teleconference or Skype meeting will be scheduled to discuss your acceptance, your interest of study, along with tuition’s, payments plans and training schedules.
Please note: The cost for C.M.Y.P is $9,500. This does not include airfare and accommodations to chosen location for completion of practical requirements of the program. We are currently holding the practical trainings in Hawaii, California and New York.
There is limited space available for each practical training and we can accept a maximum number of students per training.
Informal Student Applicant Form
Here are the requirements for the U.H.S.S Certified Medical Yoga Practitioner (The Masters Level) Program.
1. 10 core courses with passing grade of 70%. (The same nine as in the Certified Wellness Counselor Program but with the addition of a Yoga Anatomy course.)
2. Ongoing dialogue with designated mentor.
3. Selection and critique of 2 research articles per course with 3-5 page analysis per article.
4. 100 hours of practical Medical Yoga/Qigong training. This includes the Yoga Self Defense (YSD) program, an introduction to yoga anatomy and an overview of major categories of health challenges.
5. Experiencing and describing in writing 8 modes of Complementary, Holistic, Alternative, Naturopathic -Spiritual or Integrative Medicine.