Thank You for your interest in the U.H.S.S Medical Yoga Masters.
Requirements for successful completion of The U.H.S.S
Certified Medical Yoga Practitioner (CMYP)
1. 10 core courses with passing grade of 70%.
2. Ongoing dialogue with designated mentor.
3. 2 research articles per course with 3-5 page analysis per article.
4. 100 hours of practical Yoga/Qigong training which includes the Yoga Self Defense (YSD) program, an introduction to yoga anatomy and an overview of major categories of health challenges.
5. Experiencing and describing in writing 8 modes of Complementary, Naturopathic -Spiritual or Integrative Medicine.
Prior to enrollment, you will apply online with an informal application that will be submitted electronically to the U.H.S.S. Apply online here: http://uhss.net/apply-online/
Following your informal application, a formal application must be submitted for processing and evaluation. That application is found here. Preadmission RequirementsW-LOGO 7-30-09 LB Edit1 The formal application will be sent back to The U.H.S.S along with a check made payable to the U.H.S.S. in the amount of $100.00USD.
Upon successfully meeting the criteria, the candidate may then proceed to have a ten min interview by phone or skype with a faculty member of the U.H.S.S.
Cost for CMYP is $9,500. This does not include airfare and accommodations to a chosen location for completion of the practical requirements. We are currently holding the practical trainings in New York, Hawaii and California.
There is limited space available for each practical training , and we can accept
limited number of students.
(A Masters program must be completed prior to enrolling in the Doctorate program)